Who we are and what we do
We are one of the few Spanish startups that has joined Y Combinator (the top startup accelerator in the world) and we have been working since 2018 from the city of A Coruña in Spain.
We are building a platform that allows developers to build frictionless signup flows in minutes. Large companies like Airbnb, Uber or Revolut, dedicate a full engineering team to build and optimize their signup flows but most companies cannot dedicate these resources, and Arengu helps them deliver an optimized signup flow that boosts conversion rates.
Arengu has three modules that can be combined together to cover the most advanced use cases and been agnostic to your API or identity provider:
- Forms: A drag & drop editor that allows you to build custom forms without a single line of code.
- Flows: Allows you to add more complex logic to the forms such as data validations, jumps between form steps, business logic or integrations with third-party APIs.
- Pages: A static page generator based on HTML templates that allows you to create individual or massive landing pages using the previous forms and flows.
If you are curious about what you can build with Arengu, take a look at our tutorials.
We currently have customers in Europe and America. We are reinforcing the team to build the company foundations to start scaling the product based on the most relevant use cases for our customers.
What will you do?
We're looking for someone who can simultaneously think strategically and then get their hands dirty and execute. Including:
- Prioritize initiatives to unlock growth across the entire funnel (acquisition, activation and revenue/conversion). We’re currently optimizing the top of the funnel.
- Help to define and measure the metrics that matter.
- Spend time with customers to understand their needs and roll that insight into messaging and campaigns.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas that might work to drive more growth.
- Collaborate with the sales team to come up with creative ways to source and engage leads.
- Help with the creation of all kinds of content to help engage and acquire new clients (landing pages, blog posts, tutorials, sales materials, etc).
- Collaborate with the product team on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Build, manage and expand our marketing team.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working on growth marketing.
- You have a track record of being a doer, and prefer to figure things out yourself instead of outsourcing it to a freelancer or agency.
- No-code and low-code ecosystem knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of how an API works because you will have to create tutorials to explain how to integrate APIs using Arengu.
- Autonomy, proactivity and curiosity.
- Great communication skills and creativity to create any kind of content.
- Fluent English to have conversations with your team and write content.
- To be in a time zone between GMT (London) and GMT+3 (Moscow).
It would be awesome if you have this but not required
- SaaS product marketing knowledge.
- Content-focused SEO knowledge (meta tags, headers, keywords, etc)
- Experience in topics around digital identity (identity providers, authentication, identity verification, etc).
- Basic skills using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads or other similar tools.
And if you are not sure if you fit into our requirements, don’t worry and apply! We usually have internal talks and you will have a budget for books or courses for training to improve your skills :)
What we offer?
At Arengu we love what we do and we have an informal and horizontal work environment because we want everyone to contribute, so every opinion and idea counts.
In addition, we love transparency and every month we organize a company update where you can ask anything you want. We bring transparency as far as we can, so you can even see the company numbers and the salaries of the founders.
In addition, we offer:
- Salary between €30k and €40k based on your value.
- Salary update according to the evolution of the company. When things go well, they should go well for the whole team.
- All employees have 22 paid non-working days for holidays and some extra days such as Christmas and New Years Eve as minimum, but there is no limit. If you need more days for any reason just ask for them. We think that it is very important to disconnect and spend time with family and friends :)
- Flexible working hours to balance professional and personal life. We try to work together for meetings and chat from 9:30 to 13:30 (GMT+1 Madrid), but you can organize the rest of your hours as you prefer.
- From 15th June to 15th September you will work 32h each week because we have 3 months of summer hours to help you to balance your personal life and spend time with your family.
- You can choose your laptop, we want you to feel comfortable.
- We have internal talks to share knowledge and you can also use some of your working hours to attend courses or conferences. Of course you will have an annual training budget.
- Free tickets for events and conferences. We usually attend events such as CommitConf, FOSDEM, T3chFest or NOSDay.
- 100% remote is available, although we try to get together in Galicia from time to time.
If you want to come to the office, we have fruit, drinks and sandwiches. It’s located in the A Coruña city center with many bars around to drink some beers after work and close to the beach.