Who we are and what we do
We are one of the few Spanish startups that has joined Y Combinator (the top startup accelerator in the world) and we have been working since 2018 from the city of A Coruña in Spain.
We are building a platform that allows developers to build frictionless signup flows in minutes. Large companies like Airbnb, Uber or Revolut, dedicate a full engineering team to build and optimize their signup flows but most companies cannot dedicate these resources, and Arengu helps them deliver an optimized signup flow that boosts conversion rates.
Arengu has three modules that can be combined together to cover the most advanced use cases and been agnostic to your API or identity provider:
- Forms: A drag & drop editor that allows you to build custom forms without a single line of code.
- Flows: Allows you to add more complex logic to the forms such as data validations, jumps between form steps, business logic or integrations with third-party APIs.
- Pages: A static page generator based on HTML templates that allows you to create individual or massive landing pages using the previous forms and flows.
If you are curious about what you can build with Arengu, take a look at our tutorials.
We currently have customers in Europe and America. We are reinforcing the team to build the company foundations to start scaling the product based on the most relevant use cases for our customers.
What will you do?
You will help us in most of the operational tasks in the Sales team that includes:
- Find the right person to be contacted inside a potential client company, following a strategy and methodology to do so.
- Hold LinkedIn, email and phone conversations about our product at a high level with potential customers to detect and study their needs.
- Transform these conversations into more specific meetings about what Arengu can do for their business.
- Qualify these meetings based on the potential needs of the customer and find if there is a fit between their needs and our solution.
- Turn these qualified meetings into demos where an Account Executive expert in Arengu will explain to the customers, how we help other businesses with our platform.
- Identify objections and develop best practices to focus the conversation according to the customer and each type of interlocutor.
- Systematize and automate the process of recording information obtained throughout the process.
- Continuously refine and improve the sales process through constant interaction with the market and analysis of the feedback we receive.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the creation of material and presentations.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with autonomy, that doesn’t need constant guidelines, with initiative, personal responsibility and goals.
- High English level to have conversations with clients, C1 equivalent or higher.
- Great professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to identify and understand customer pain points.
- Ability to work following a process.
- Analytical skills and the ability to identify conclusions from interactions with the market, to incorporate new ideas and information into the business.
- A person who is comfortable working as a team but is also comfortable in a competitive environment.
It would be awesome if you have this, but not required
- High level of French or German.
- Knowledge of Sales in SaaS companies.
- Software or technology related experience.
As one of the first hires in the SDR team you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of the company. You will work in the Sales team, with the CEO and being supported by the Marketing team for joint actions.
At Arengu we do not want to waste our clients' time or ours, so we do not believe in an intrusive Sales process. We believe in tracking the market and identifying those potential clients to whom we really believe we can bring value and contacting them in a clear and respectful way, following best practices. We look for interactions that are a win-win for both parties under all circumstances.
What we offer?
At Arengu we love what we do and we have an informal and horizontal work environment because we want everyone to contribute, so every opinion and idea counts.
In addition, we love transparency and every month we organize a company update where you can ask anything you want. We bring transparency as far as we can, so you can even see the company numbers and the salaries of the founders.
In addition, we offer:
- Salary between €18k and €21k + 30% based on monthly goals.
- Salary update according to the evolution of the company. When things go well, they should go well for the whole team.
- All employees have 22 paid non-working days for holidays and some extra days such as Christmas and New Years Eve as minimum, but there is no limit. If you need more days for any reason just ask for them. We think that it is very important to disconnect and spend time with family and friends :)
- Flexible working hours to balance professional and personal life. We try to work together for meetings and chat from 9:30 to 13:30 (GMT+1 Madrid), but you can organize the rest of your hours as you prefer.
- From 15th June to 15th September you will work 32h each week because we have 3 months of summer hours to help you to balance your personal life and spend time with your family.
- You can choose your laptop, we want you to feel comfortable.
- We have internal talks to share knowledge and you can also use some of your working hours to attend courses or conferences. Of course you will have an annual training budget.
- Free tickets for events and conferences. We usually attend events such as CommitConf, FOSDEM, T3chFest or NOSDay.
- 100% remote is available, although we try to get together in Galicia from time to time.
If you want to come to the office, we have fruit, drinks and sandwiches. It’s located in the A Coruña city center with many bars around to drink some beers after work and close to the beach.