First time here? Read this short page for a quick overview about Arengu and how to get started.
What is Arengu?
Arengu is a low-code platform that allows developers and makers to build advanced flows on top of any API or identity provider.
When building an app, you always need to code basic flows like signup, login or payments. As applications grow, more complex flows are required: passwordless, multi-factor, OTPs, progressive profiling, user qualification, etc.
All of these flows require building the UI and a lot of custom logic, such as validations and integrations with 3rd parties. With Arengu, we make it very easy to build all of these user flows, saving valuable development resources and time.
Use cases for Arengu
1. Registration and login forms. Build custom forms and improve the UX of any authentication service with an API.
- Signup form with email verification and custom API
- Adaptive sign-up flow: fraud prevention with IP scoring and OTP
- The complete guide to registration flows with WordPress
- Custom signup forms with PrestaShop
2. Passwordless and MFA forms. Prevent phishing and fraudulent sign-ups in your forms with OTPs and magic links.
- The complete guide to passwordless authentication flows
- Custom multi-factor authentication with Auth0
- Passwordless login form for WordPress
- Email OTP passwordless login with PrestaShop
3. Payments and subscriptions. Collect one-off and recurring payments with Stripe, and easily set up dynamic pricing forms.
- The complete guide to payment and subscription forms with Stripe
- Passwordless authentication and subscriptions with Stripe Customer Portal
- Upgrade and downgrade subscriptions with Stripe
- EU VAT compliant SaaS subscription flows with Stripe
4. Approval forms. Organize submitters with custom statuses and trigger different actions for each one of them.
5. User qualification and progressive profiling. Optimize your inside sales process with data enrichment and adding custom rules. Complete and update your users profile by dynamically adding new form steps.
- Progressive profiling with account complete and custom API
- Progressive profiling focused on GDPR consent with custom API
- Progressive profiling with Auth0 rules
- Data enrichment flows with Clearbit
Where to start?