Arengu pages is a simple CMS to build and deploy static pages based on HTML templates. You can use Mustache variable tags on your HTML template to make your content editable in a custom dashboard.
Some considerations before using Arengu pages:
- This module has been designed to build form-based pages (eg. sign-up pages, login pages, payment subscription pages, etc) and not a whole website.
- Arengu handles the static generation, deployment and hosting of the page, so your team will only need to take care of the content.
- You can upload as many templates as you want and create as many pages as you want using different templates.
- You can set up Arengu pages to work on any domain or subdomain just pointing a CNAME records to our systems. Contact us if you need them working inside a folder of your current domain using a proxy.
Types of pages
Arengu has three types of pages:
- Manual pages: the ones you build using the admin dashboard.
- Internal pages: the 404 error page and other internal pages.
- Automated pages: pages that are automatically built using a Source feed.