Start with a template
If you don't have a template yet, you can use this template example.
- Upload your template folder with all your assets and the index.html file on the root of your folder.
- Name your template and define your variables types to automatically create your dashboard input fields.
Now you can use this template to build your first page.
Build your first page
- Choose your template and name your page.
- Fill your page variables and edit your URL path.
Once you click on create, your page will be automatically deployed and publicly available.
Set up a Source
Once you have your template and your CSV file ready, you can set up the feed settings to automatically build pages from that Source.
- Choose your template, provide a feed URL and name your page source.
- Specify options to successfully parse your CSV file.
- Map your feed column values to page settings.
Once it's done, your feed will be parsed and all your pages will be automatically deployed and publicly available.