This form creates new users in a Supabase account and signs them in automatically after verifying their phone number via SMS.
This template includes:
- A two-step form. One to get the new account details, and the second one to introduce the One-Time Password received by the user.
- Two flows. The first step generates the code (OTP), then it’s validated in the second flow. The second flow is also responsible for creating the new account and receiving a magic link to redirect the user.
- Auto login and redirection. When payment is confirmed, the user is automatically redirected to your website.
Before running this template you’ll need:
- A Twilio account to send the OTP via SMS.
- A Supabase account to store the user’s data and obtain a magic link to log the user in.