This signup form with Amazon Cognito includes:
- An initial form step that requires the full name, email and password.
- A flow that creates a user account and issues a token to automatically log the user in.
1. An Amazon Cognito account.
2. An IAM user with an Arengu Cognito connection. Learn how to create it.
3. A Cognito user pool with email enabled as a sign-in option. Learn how to create it
4. Enable Lambda triggers in your User pool to use Custom Auth challenges. Learn how to create them.
5. An initialized Amplify web SDK where you will embed the signup form.
6. A redirect URL.
ID collected after creating the user pool:
Use this ID to replace the Arengu flow actions "Lookup" and "Sign up" User pool ID values.
Use the value collected when creating the Lambda triggers in the flow action "Sign JSON web token".
In the Arengu form editor, select the Ending screen and enter the Redirect URL to send the users after you log them in.