This template includes:
- A two-step form. The first step, which includes a social signup widget, asks the user for name, email and password. The second step has only a field to enter the code (OTP) received by email.
- Three flows. The first step generates the code (OTP), then it’s validated in the second flow. The second flow also creates the new account by calling your API. But if the user chooses social signup, HTTP request to your API is made in the first flow. Once the form has been submitted, the information is sent to Hubspot in an `after submission flow`.
- A redirection. The user is automatically redirected to your website.
Before running this template you’ll need:
- Your own API to store the new user credentials.
- An ActiveCampaign account.